The last few days’ absence

I know the last few days I have been more absent from MFC. It’s not usual for me to take that many days off because I take pride in my work and enjoy my room and the group of regulars and friends that visit my room.

Unfortunately a few weeks ago I was diagnosed with a tumour that requires me to take medications. This sounds more awful than it is. So far it’s not life threatening just more inconvenient because it’s (not sure if it’s the meds or the actual tumour) giving me migraines, nausea and general weakness.

Despite all that, I want you guys to know that I’m not going anywhere and Kickland will still continue to be the happy and cheerful place it’s always been and hopefully we can continue the top 9 streak this month.

It was not easy coming with this publicly because I do not like discussing negative things but I feel like people can understand the situation better now and it’s easier than answering multiple emails.

I ask you to please not bring this up in my room as I like it to be mine and my viewers happy place. Like I said it’s not life threateningΒ just more of a bummer that has made me feel not 100% to go on and be entertaining. I know most of you are not upset about it but there is a certain guilt involved for me into being on and not being able to be always cheering and full of energy. Β I don’t know why I feel that way but I do.

I have decided to take one more night off and hopefully be back tomorrow feeling refreshed.

Stay classily pervy!Β

Kicka

20 Comments

1. Peredechat says:

I know I’m not the only one who will say this, but your focus must be on getting better and don’t worry about Kickland. We’re all behind you and none of us are going anywhere. Take each day as it comes and stay positive. Remember that Kickland is there for you as much as it is there for all of us. Concentrate on getting well and everyone will be happy to see you when you return. πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ’ͺπŸ’ŠπŸŸπŸ•πŸͺπŸ°πŸ”

2. manufan1953 says:

Hi kick. i havent been on for a while, trying to get my life together and spending time in hospital as medical student. I am shocked by your revelation and hope that your tumor is benign. I hope you get better soon, and dont hurry back unless it makes you feel better for your psyche. I am not a religious person, but i am hoping spiritually and medically that you get healthy soon. You are an inspiration and bring class to what you do. I love your enthusiasm and your approach to reaching your fans. If you need to reach me for anything. just email me back. If there is anything that i can do for you, let me know.
    Love you kick.

manufan1953

3. Ben says:

You worry bout you. With out you kickaland would not exist. Your fan base will support you and be there if you need them.

4. Easttxdude2 says:

hi pretty lady. Easttx here, i know i haven’t been in your room for a while. but friends are for a life time. So i want to wish you best and to tell you to take care of yourself. Hugs & Kisses

5. Wally Mosher says:

Hi Kick Thanks for taking the time to explain what’s going on, you didn’t have to do that. Sucks about the side effects but so glad it isn’t life threatening. “Work” hasn’t been the same without you, i logon don’t see you listed and log off, LOL I’m kind of in the same boat…Here’s to hoping I get good news tomorrow myself NOT life threatening. “Wal” Walruz73 https://img.mfcimg.com/photos2/218/21879555/913-114-638-733-9952832.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

6. fuckyou says:

The marks must not be tipping as much lately. Time to play the “feel sorry for me” card. Something kickaz loves to criticize other models for.

7. Walruz73 says:

Hi Kick
    Thanks for taking the time to explain what’s going on, you didn’t have to do that. Getting healthy is the most important thing for you right now. Sucks about the side effects but so glad it isn’t life threatening.
    I will tell you that “Work” hasn’t been the same without you, i logon and don’t see you listed and then log off, LOL
    I’m kind of in the same boat…Here’s to hoping I get good news tomorrow myself (don’t worry, it’s NOT life threatening either)
    “Wal”
    Walruz73

Sent from my iPhone

8. Harry1111 says:

Hi Kick

As you know I have had ill health too. It is worrying and gets frustrating sometimes, whilst little things seem to become bigger. All I can say is take it a day at a time, try not to push it too hard and stay positive.

You have a lot of good people from literally everywhere wishing you well and in their own ways supporting you. Not to mention the entire Canine population of Mexico πŸ™‚

In my thoughts
    H xx

9. jim wilson says:

I had neck caner, they tried to kill me with radiation ,I gave them the bird after 2 weeks , spent over a 100 hrs. On research ended up with a product called essiac tea, cancer gone and fell great ,tea taste like shit tho, lol, good luck jim

10. slomvr says:

Your health is more important that a number on a piece of paper. Your posse of perve will always be there for their queen. I have not been able to join you for awhile but I stkll find it enlightening to perve with the memories. GET WELL, WE WILL BE THERE.

11. youaintseenme says:

life is a bitch it throws all sorts of things at us we all suffer but we survive your situation is a bummer and our hearts go out to you get your health back to 100% we will all still be here for you

12. coolrob73: I have not been on due to my real life health issues that prevent me from doing alot but when i am on you always put me in a good mood and make me forget about my problems that is why i was sad hear this news each one of us from Kickland agree that your health is more important right now than casting we all may not know you personally but we can tell that your a stong woman that can get through pretty much anything and why some see you as just some girl that cast online us from Kickland see you as much more than that we all wish you he best on your health πŸ™‚

13. Whim says:

With your positive outlook and your positive supporters, I’ve a feeling you will beat this in no time. Be well.

@JustWhim

14. Dave Horne (mr. happy retro et al says:

My dear kicks,
    Please know that my heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with you. It is so you to share this very private moment with those that love you dearly. I have experienced two bouts of cancer during the three years that I’ve known you and I’m pleased to say that they are in total remission. With today’s treatment options in immunotherapy the cure for most cancers are for the most part non-invasive and target the tumor And not the whole body. But I suspect your knowledge on the subject, and your particular private problem, is far more comprehensive than mine.
    Be sure to give yourself the freedom to let your body rest and recover and get healthy again in very short time. I have always enjoyed many sides that you share with us, and that includes the moments when you sit and just chat with this and other things that are on your mind. This obviously is the subject that is not to be discussed, but when you share the other aspects of your life we get to know and love you even more.
    With all my love I wish you the very best and know that like everything in life that you touch you will succeed in this endeavor as well. Love Dave A.k.a. Mr. happy retro

15. Ron Fasel says:

I actually have what is called a prolactinoma gives me severe migraines I feel your pain good luck

Sent from my iPhone

16. CheesyC says:

You worked hard for your success, you will work hard on this too

I wish you a speedy recovery Kick, you are simply too beautiful a soul to remain down for long

:bighug

17. Philzefair says:

Cheer up Kick!

As I said in my tweet a few minutes ago, thanks for helping me become a better person.

If I ever get back to Kickland I’ll be happy to laugh with you again.
    If not, I wish you a long shiny life.

I know you’re strong and you will get through this. :kickazguns

You have my full support as that of all good Kicklanders.

18. DoctorWhoNice says:

Kicka,

So sorry to hear you are ill. As a medical doctor I know that the treatments often have horrible side effects and I wish you all the best! You are the most entertaining MFC performer and well the reason I check in.

Doctorwhonice

19. I you get a tumour you get it cut out for fuck sake. So it seem s rather convenient to mention this at xmas. Also rather convenient to have the former model Ju Ju suggest people get $2500 loans out to get to #1 last year. Greed always gets to most models at the top. For fuck sake Kick you nearly made a million dollars and the around the same last year. So as it stands you have earned around 3 million dollars since starting you own your own house and travel a bit but you cant spend the time or money to get it removed. GIVE US BREAK your either lying or your very fucking stupid.

Comments are closed.